Tuesday 30 April 2013

Ecuador Sierra 2011

It's been a long time since my last post, due to various life circumstances, but I'm back with more images. Some of these have already been printed and exhibited, and some have been sold as limited edition giclee prints. As always, I welcome your feedback. Thank you for taking the time to view my work. I hope you enjoy.
 
Flowering tree in Cotacachi







Church - Cotacachi




Wild Pelargonium (Geranium) - Yahuaracocha





Cloud Shadows on Mountains - Yahuaracocha





Cloud Shadows on Mountains II - Yahuaracocha





Trifid - Lion's Main (Leonotis leonurus), Yahuaracocha





Trifid II -  Lion's Main (Leonotis leonurus), Yahuaracocha





Village - Yahuaracocha





Sentinel - Yahuaracocha





Heart of Cotacachi





Cactus y Pelargonium - Yahuaracocha















View from Mitad del Mundo - Quito








Cuicocha - Volcanic Crater Lake












No comments:

Post a Comment